NetBeans Days in Athens 17-18 April 2015
The NetBeans Community invites you to a 2-days free event regarding the NetBeans IDE and Rich Client Platform. The event will be hosted in Athens from Friday, 17 to Saturday, 18 April 2015.
You will have the chance to learn about the latest tips and tricks of the NetBeans IDE and the NetBeans platform by experts on the subject.
The free event lasts from 9:00 to 16:00 on Friday and from 9:00 to 12:30 on Saturday. This is an amazing opportunity to combine your passion with holidays and taste the amazing Hellenic cuisine.
Coffee will be provided and we look forward to a fun-filled and active day, at the end of which you will have gained many new insights, while extending your network.
The event will take place at a great venue, the Aquis Mare Nostrum Hotel Thalasso outside Athens just 20′ from Athens airport and by the Aegean sea.
Prices (VAT inclusive) if you choose to stay at the hotel:
– Rich breakfast buffet
– Rich lunch buffet and the following drinks in limitless consumption during dinner: white / pink / red wine, draft beer, juices, soft drinks
– Single main building room with mountain views: 75 EUR per room per night in Half pension
– Double main building room with mountain views: 85 EUR per room per night in Half pension
– Double main building room or bungalow with sea view: 105 euros per room per night half pension
– Triple room in bungalow with sea view: 135 euros per room per night half pension
Lunch buffet fee: 15 euros extra per person per meal, suppl. unlimited consumption of white / pink / red wine, draft beer, juices, soft drinks.
The event is sponsored by the Anderson Software Group, which provides training in Java and JavaFX, C++, Python and Perl, OOD and UML, Linux, and C#. The organizers would like to thank the Anderson Software Group for their support of this event!
Please register here.
Aquis Mare Nostrum Hotel Thalasso
Leoforos Vravronos 30
Artemis 190 16, Greece
lat, lon: 37.930312, 24.006113 (37° 55′ 49”, 24° 0′ 22′)